If using Internet explorer while frequently visiting this web page, you might not always be getting an updated list of recent blog feeds. The problem occurs when you visit this page more frequently than I post or modify this blogger site. As a fix it on your end, do the following.
- From the menu bar, select "Tools" then "Internet Options.
- Click the "General" tab at the top.
- Under the "Browsing History" section, click on the button "Settings".
- Under "Check for newer version of stored web pages", click the radial button beside "Every time I visit the web page".
- Click "OK" then "OK" again.
If anyone knows an easier fix, preferably one that doesn't require changing users' browser settings, please let me know. Thanks.